Columbus OH KOSU

DO NOT LIST ANIMALS NEEDING TRANSPORT UNDER THIS SECTION! This Forum is for PILOTS ONLY to list their volunteer services to transport needy animals. Pilots, please list your name, email, phone number, type of aircraft, aircraft weight capacity/size, your general availability, and any other pertinent information. ** For privacy, if you include your email and phone number only in your profile then that will only be available to confirmed members. Otherwise it will be for public viewing.
All user requests for transport must be done via PM or email.

Columbus OH KOSU

Postby Pilotsmirk on Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:56 am

Hello I am a professional airline pilot by trade. I am currently a Captain flying Airbuses mostly overseas. I am located in the Columbus OH area and have a Mooney 201J. I hold all flight ratings ATP-IFR-CFI-CFII-MEI ect. Though I am often on the road with my job, when I am available, I would be happy to help out with needed transports. I will have good availability to fly missions in APR and early MAY 09
Last edited by Pilotsmirk on Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Pilotsmirk

Re: Columbus OH KOSU

Postby jaak58 on Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:03 pm

Hello, would it be possible for you to meet a pilot flying into Rickenbacker International around 1 on saturday to fly to dogs to Kenosha WI? I got a pilot flying from NC to OH but got to go from OH to WI? Available?
Please let me know!!! Need all the help we can get!!
Jessica 828 312 2986
jaak58

Return to Listing: Pilots Volunteering Services