Maryland Based Pilot Available (KFDK)

DO NOT LIST ANIMALS NEEDING TRANSPORT UNDER THIS SECTION! This Forum is for PILOTS ONLY to list their volunteer services to transport needy animals. Pilots, please list your name, email, phone number, type of aircraft, aircraft weight capacity/size, your general availability, and any other pertinent information. ** For privacy, if you include your email and phone number only in your profile then that will only be available to confirmed members. Otherwise it will be for public viewing.
All user requests for transport must be done via PM or email.

Maryland Based Pilot Available (KFDK)

Postby thatcher on Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:23 pm

I am a pilot based out of KFDK (frederick, MD) that is available on request for transporting animals. I fly a Cessna 172 that is capable of handling most dogs (we have 2 labs that we routinely fly with). Please feel free to email me with any requests. My wife and I enjoy flying, and love animals- this combines the 2.

My email: theoneon@hotmail.com
thatcher

Re: Maryland Based Pilot Available (KFDK)

Postby skyking on Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:46 pm

Hi,

I am looking for a pilot to deliver a pup from Easton MD to N.E. Georgia. The pup is on his way to Pompano, FL. I will be delivering a Fl.Keys pup to N.E. Georgia as soon as I find a pilot for the MD pup and would like to make it a two for one trip.

thanks,

Jeff
keydive@aol.com
305-797-6356
skyking

Re: Maryland Based Pilot Available (KFDK)

Postby thatcher on Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:35 pm

that is a bit of a long haul- i could help you out if you split it up.
thatcher

Return to Listing: Pilots Volunteering Services