Baltimore, MD Area

DO NOT LIST ANIMALS NEEDING TRANSPORT UNDER THIS SECTION! This Forum is for PILOTS ONLY to list their volunteer services to transport needy animals. Pilots, please list your name, email, phone number, type of aircraft, aircraft weight capacity/size, your general availability, and any other pertinent information. ** For privacy, if you include your email and phone number only in your profile then that will only be available to confirmed members. Otherwise it will be for public viewing.
All user requests for transport must be done via PM or email.

Baltimore, MD Area

Postby mcskis on Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:31 pm

Based at KFME near BWI

Instrument rated private pilot flying a Mopney M20E

Weekends are best but weekdays possible with some
Notice

400 nm is doable

Need to do some measurements to determine
crate size. ( my lab just curls up on the back seat

mcskis@verizon.net

John.m.mcghee@us.army.mil

Mike McGhee
mcskis

Re: Baltimore, MD Area

Postby admin on Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:43 pm

Hi Mike,

Welcome to PNP! WE look forward to hearing about your first rescue transport. We do suggest that you look at the Animals Needing Transport board as often as you can to check for new requests that come in every day. According to the other pilots, this is an extremely rewarding way to enjoy flying! Welcome aboard......

Debi
admin
Site Admin

Re: Baltimore, MD Area

Postby gsprescue on Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:30 am

I am trying to get some help in getting anywhere between 2 to 4 dogs transported from Kansas City to Baltimore. I am attaching the e-mail I sent PilotsnPaws yesterday that gives some explanation to our situation. Please look it over and offer any advice or help you may have in getting to get these pups into their foster homes and ready to be adopted. Its a very bad situation we are trying to help make much better.

Hello,
My name is Kathy Crow. I am the intake coordinator for the Mid Atlantic German Shorthaired Pointer Rescue. We service Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, and DC. Recently there was a fire in the Missouri area and 200 dogs in a breeding facility were left homeless. Of the 200, National GSP Rescue is helping to home 75 Shorthairs. We have found foster homes for 4 but are in desperate need of getting them transported from Kansas to the Maryland/DC area. Is this something you all could help us with? The breed is very calm, does well in tight spaces.

Please check us out to see the good work we do with our rescues. We also have two video's on the home page referencing this tragic event. Our homepage is mdgsprescue.org.

I can be reached by e-mail or phone at 540-294-3012. I am located in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. Any help or suggestions you can offer are willingly accepted. I look forward to your reply.

My warmest regards,
Kathy Crow
gsprescue

Return to Listing: Pilots Volunteering Services