Wisconsin pilot available.

DO NOT LIST ANIMALS NEEDING TRANSPORT UNDER THIS SECTION! This Forum is for PILOTS ONLY to list their volunteer services to transport needy animals. Pilots, please list your name, email, phone number, type of aircraft, aircraft weight capacity/size, your general availability, and any other pertinent information. ** For privacy, if you include your email and phone number only in your profile then that will only be available to confirmed members. Otherwise it will be for public viewing.
All user requests for transport must be done via PM or email.

Wisconsin pilot available.

Postby rsjackson644 on Fri May 27, 2011 9:25 pm

Hello,
My husband and I are looking forward to a few fun and helpful flights. Here is our info:
Name: Ryan Jackson (pilot), Stephanie Jackson (wife and scheduler!)
Email: rsjackson644@charter.net
Phone:920-539-5233
Type of aircraft: PA32-300; Piper Cherokee 6
Aircraft weight capacity: 900lbs, size: 6 seat
General availability: Weekends during spring and fall mainly. Also available in the winter, but very weather dependent.
Please contact us if you need further info. The email is probably the most reliable way of contact!
rsjackson644

Re: Wisconsin pilot available.

Postby allabouttheanimals on Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:30 pm

Hi, are you able to travel as far as Southern California? If not, how close to Southern California could you get?

Thanks!
allabouttheanimals

Re: Wisconsin pilot available.

Postby apittiefulrescue on Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:11 am

Hi Ryan.

You have helped me once before with bringing my.pitbull cinnamon to Wisconsin. I have a dog stuck in Beaumont Tx and could really use some help. How far south could you go? Please let me know!!

Abagayle Coyle
apittiefulrescue

Return to Listing: Pilots Volunteering Services