NC (Charlotte) Pilot

DO NOT LIST ANIMALS NEEDING TRANSPORT UNDER THIS SECTION! This Forum is for PILOTS ONLY to list their volunteer services to transport needy animals. Pilots, please list your name, email, phone number, type of aircraft, aircraft weight capacity/size, your general availability, and any other pertinent information. ** For privacy, if you include your email and phone number only in your profile then that will only be available to confirmed members. Otherwise it will be for public viewing.
All user requests for transport must be done via PM or email.

NC (Charlotte) Pilot

Postby Dr.Bill on Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:19 am

I am Bill located near Charlotte (Wilgrove 8A6). Have a Beech Sundowner and a large dog carrier. 300NM limit one way (3 hrs)
Have to schedule fairly well in advance due to other committments.
wa2edn at bellsouth dot net 7049044706

NEWS!! Having some major surgery on MOnday, will be out for 6-8 WEEKS so if someone could remove me from ACTIVE list, I'll post back when I'm flying again. I will surely miss transporting these guys and gals... Have fun y'all !
Last edited by Dr.Bill on Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dr.Bill

Re: NC (Charlotte) Pilot

Postby Michele on Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:24 am

Welcome Dr. Bill.

We'll take help wherever we can get it. Thank you so much
Michele

Postby MuttsMom on Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:40 am

Hi Dr. Bill,

This probably isn't enough notice, but I thought I'd ask :-) We've got 2 Border Collie's with the help of a pilot with PNP to the Carolinas. The dogs are leaving from NW AL and meeting Brandon, the pilot in Atlanta on Sunday at 8:30. Brandon said he could get them pretty much anywhere in NC. Their final destination is SW NJ, but was wondering if you could take a leg of the transport, and if so, about how far could you get them.

Thanks so much

Nancy

MuttsMom04@aol.com
Thanks

Nancy
MuttsMom04 at aol dot com
ALL FL Gators
MuttsMom

Postby Dr.Bill on Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:46 am

See update above regardin availability!
Dr.Bill

Postby admin on Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:25 pm

Dr.Bill wrote:I am Bill located near Charlotte (Wilgrove 8A6). Have a Beech Sundowner and a large dog carrier. 300NM limit one way (3 hrs)
Have to schedule fairly well in advance due to other committments.
wa2edn at bellsouth dot net 7049044706

NEWS!! Having some major surgery on MOnday, will be out for 6-8 WEEKS so if someone could remove me from ACTIVE list, I'll post back when I'm flying again. I will surely miss transporting these guys and gals... Have fun y'all !

Dr. Bill, best of luck with your surgery and hurry back....I will make your account inactive until you contact me and tell me otherwise. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers and heal quickly!

Debi
admin
Site Admin

Return to Listing: Pilots Volunteering Services