Arizona pilots will transport

DO NOT LIST ANIMALS NEEDING TRANSPORT UNDER THIS SECTION! This Forum is for PILOTS ONLY to list their volunteer services to transport needy animals. Pilots, please list your name, email, phone number, type of aircraft, aircraft weight capacity/size, your general availability, and any other pertinent information. ** For privacy, if you include your email and phone number only in your profile then that will only be available to confirmed members. Otherwise it will be for public viewing.
All user requests for transport must be done via PM or email.

Arizona pilots will transport

Postby madeline on Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:15 pm

Veterinarian Paul Fink and wife Katherin Fink both fly their mooney for animals. Based out of Flagstaff, they prefer flights in the western states.
madeline

Arizona pilots contact email

Postby madeline on Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:19 pm

Arizona pilots; Paul and Katherin Fink; contact: pkfink2001@yahoo.com
madeline

Re: Arizona pilots will transport

Postby admin on Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:11 pm

Madeline, this is great to know and thank you for sharing this information. Is it ok with the pilots involved to contact them directly? Are they aware of this group?

thanks,
Debi
admin
Site Admin

Postby Michele on Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:56 pm

Hi Madeline

Great to have you here. I noticed there is a Tucson request on the Needing Rides board. That's in your neck of the woods and I wasn't sure if you saw it.

Michele
Michele

Postby cherisemckay on Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:08 am

Hi there.

My name is Cherise McKay. My husband, son (9) and I are trying to adopt a beautiful brindle Neapolitan Mastiff from San Diego, CA. His name is Sinner and he is rescued w/ West Coast Large Breed Rescue near San Diego, CA. Elaine Hudson, presdient of the rescue is willing to get Sinner to AZ or pretty much anywhere in CA. My family and I can meet you as far west, (East for you.) as Nashville,TN. We can also meet in Atlanta, GA. Jacksonville, FL. or of course, where we live, Savannah, GA. How far are you willing to/can you fly?

For some reason, when I was creating an account, it said my e-mail address was "already in use." So I logged in using my husbands. However, I can be reached at cheriseinsavga@msn.com or my home number 912-232-4828 or cell 615-943-6129. Please take the time to contact me either way. Perhaps if you cannot help, you might know of someone.

Thank-you for your time.
Fondly, Cherise McKay --- Sinner too!
cherisemckay

Return to Listing: Pilots Volunteering Services