PILOTS, HAVE YOU CHECKED THE ANIMAL NEEDING TRANSPORT BOARD?

DO NOT LIST ANIMALS NEEDING TRANSPORT UNDER THIS SECTION! This Forum is for PILOTS ONLY to list their volunteer services to transport needy animals. Pilots, please list your name, email, phone number, type of aircraft, aircraft weight capacity/size, your general availability, and any other pertinent information. ** For privacy, if you include your email and phone number only in your profile then that will only be available to confirmed members. Otherwise it will be for public viewing.
All user requests for transport must be done via PM or email.

PILOTS, HAVE YOU CHECKED THE ANIMAL NEEDING TRANSPORT BOARD?

Postby admin on Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:17 pm

Just a note as a reminder to the new pilots that there are several animal transport requests on the Animals Needing Transport board who are hopeful that one of you will contact the person making the request. You can go from there and choose the day, time, airports that works best for you. Rescue groups will accomodate you to the best of their ability and please remember that this is a learning experience for both parties. Rescues are grateful to have the generous option of a pilot flying their animals to safety.

There is no time like the present to jump in and do your first flight--I guarantee you will not regret it! If you need crates, please contact me directly at castle_ridge@msn.com or via PM on this site or at pilotsnpaws@gmail.com I will be happy to send the size/sizes you need off to you.

Also, when you do your flights, please take photos and send them to me so I can put them up on the website....pictures truly tell the story of what we do!

Thanks!
Debi
admin
Site Admin

Re: PILOTS, HAVE YOU CHECKED THE ANIMAL NEEDING TRANSPORT BO

Postby gary1101 on Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:39 pm

please do so
gary1101

Postby JoePilot on Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:02 pm

Hi Debi. Yes I have. Nothing in my area. First day on the job! ;)
JoePilot

Postby admin on Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:37 am

JoePilot wrote:Hi Debi. Yes I have. Nothing in my area. First day on the job! ;)

Hey Joe, welcome aboard! You are in a really high area of need for pilots to connect for longer legs of transports. Pilot Jeff Bennett and pilot Todd Brooks frequently do flights headed to Florida from Alabama/Bainbridge area etc. Jeff gave me permission to share his email address with you, his username on this forum board is keydive email: keydive@aol.com

Don't forget to take photos of your flights and send them to us for the website. Thank you and all the new pilots for volunteering.

Debi
admin
Site Admin

Postby Blake on Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:09 am

Hello to whom ever this may concern. My Derek Blake. I am a student pilot and a Vet Tech in the Fort Laud, Fl area. My interest in your group is of the most concern. I have tried to register on your site yet the site does`nt recognize my email address for some reason.Please contact so that I can become a member. I would like to offer my services to any pilots flying out of the South Fl Sector. I am good with animals. Both kennel and animal emergency trained. I could take a much needed load off of any pilot because of my aviation and animal medical skills. To inquire about me you can contact The Animal Emergency Clinic of Deerfield Beach. 954 428 9888. Call after 5pm. Its an after hours ER Clinic. I am willing to fly and take care of transporting animal. Both kennel(cleaning carrier during flight/feed/water) and medical care during flight and at FBO. Hoping to hear from you. 954 696 5303 blkder3@hotmail.com Thanks!
Blake

Return to Listing: Pilots Volunteering Services