Central California Pilot

DO NOT LIST ANIMALS NEEDING TRANSPORT UNDER THIS SECTION! This Forum is for PILOTS ONLY to list their volunteer services to transport needy animals. Pilots, please list your name, email, phone number, type of aircraft, aircraft weight capacity/size, your general availability, and any other pertinent information. ** For privacy, if you include your email and phone number only in your profile then that will only be available to confirmed members. Otherwise it will be for public viewing.
All user requests for transport must be done via PM or email.

Central California Pilot

Postby N7655W on Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:48 pm

I am available for the transportation of any furry friend in need. I have a four place airplane and look forward to assisting with this great cause. I am based out of the Salinas, CA. airport near Monterey and Santa Cruz.
N7655W

Re: Central California Pilot

Postby Michele on Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:18 pm

Glad to have you here. There is no better feeling than delivery a furry soul to a loving home.

Michele
Michele

Postby bichonbrat806 on Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:20 pm

I have a Bichon Frise in need of transport from Death Row in a shelter in Fremont CA. I have a rescue in Fresno, CA that has a place for this boy. Can you help?
bichonbrat806

Postby Debi on Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:17 am

bichonbrat806 wrote:I have a Bichon Frise in need of transport from Death Row in a shelter in Fremont CA. I have a rescue in Fresno, CA that has a place for this boy. Can you help?

Don't forget rescue folks, you can email pilots directly so that they know you are asking for help. Pilots are not always able to check the board repeatedly. Just click on their user name and it will take you to their profile page where their email address is linked.

Pilots, if you do not want rescues to contact you directly through your private email, you will need to delete your email link from your profile page and communciate through private message on this board or directly on the forum.

Thanks!
Debi
Debi
Co-founder

Return to Listing: Pilots Volunteering Services