Las Vegas (Henderson -KHND) to San Diego (Montgomery -KMYF)

DO NOT LIST ANIMALS NEEDING TRANSPORT UNDER THIS SECTION! This Forum is for PILOTS ONLY to list their volunteer services to transport needy animals. Pilots, please list your name, email, phone number, type of aircraft, aircraft weight capacity/size, your general availability, and any other pertinent information. ** For privacy, if you include your email and phone number only in your profile then that will only be available to confirmed members. Otherwise it will be for public viewing.
All user requests for transport must be done via PM or email.

Las Vegas (Henderson -KHND) to San Diego (Montgomery -KMYF)

Postby N4385R on Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:01 am

Greetings,

I fly back and forth between Las Vegas, Nevada (Henderson (KHND)) and San Diego, California (Montgomery (KMYF)) every two weeks or so. I fly a C-172, so I can carry larger pets. I currently don't have a carrier in the plane, but would be able to either place one on the back seat, or with a larger carrier, remove the seat and strap the carrier into the aft cabin. My route of flight takes me by or near the following airports which I would be willing to stop at to pick-up or drop off a needy four legged friend. Montgomery Field in San Diego, CA (KMYF), Gillespie Airport, El Cajon, CA (KSEE), Ramona Ariport, Ramona, CA (KRNM), French Valley Ariport (F70) between Murrieta and Temecula, CA, Hemet-Rayan Ariport near Hemet, CA, Banning (KBNG) in Banning, CA, Palm Springs (KPSP) CA, Yucca-Valley (L22) CA, Twenty-Nine Palms (TNP) CA, Big Bear (L35) CA, Barstow-Daggett (DAG) CA, Baker (0O2) CA, Henderson (KHND) NV. Additionally I can provide ground transport from the Henderson airport to any area in South West Las Vegas or Henderson. On the San Diego side I can provide limited transportation from the Montgomery Field (KMYF) airport to the Poway and Rancho Bernardo areas of San Diego.

Thanks
Ken
N4385R

Re: Las Vegas (Henderson -KHND) to San Diego (Montgomery -KMYF)

Postby Michele on Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:44 pm

Welcome Ken. Glad you're here!
Michele
Michele

Return to Listing: Pilots Volunteering Services