pilot in Greenville SC

DO NOT LIST ANIMALS NEEDING TRANSPORT UNDER THIS SECTION! This Forum is for PILOTS ONLY to list their volunteer services to transport needy animals. Pilots, please list your name, email, phone number, type of aircraft, aircraft weight capacity/size, your general availability, and any other pertinent information. ** For privacy, if you include your email and phone number only in your profile then that will only be available to confirmed members. Otherwise it will be for public viewing.
All user requests for transport must be done via PM or email.

pilot in Greenville SC

Postby Flying Frenchman on Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:11 pm

Hi there,

My name is Nic, I'm a private pilot (VFR) based in Greenville SC, and I can try and help for rescue transportations.

I don't own my plane, so I can't promise I'll be available when you need it, but it doesn't hurt to ask ... Weekends work best for me.

You can reach me at 864 991 9396 or nicolas.chevalier@ge.com

Thanks

Nic
Flying Frenchman

Re: pilot in Greenville SC

Postby admin on Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:56 am

Flying Frenchman wrote:Hi there,
My name is Nic, I'm a private pilot (VFR) based in Greenville SC, and I can try and help for rescue transportations.
I don't own my plane, so I can't promise I'll be available when you need it, but it doesn't hurt to ask ... Weekends work best for me.
You can reach me at 864 991 9396 or nicolas.chevalier@ge.com
Thanks
Nic

Hi Nic,

Thank you for volunteering with Pilots N Paws. If you rent your aircraft, 100% of your plane rental is tax deductible under our 501c3 status. Your location is perfect for connecting with other pilots headed either north or south. If you have your distance willing to fly set in your profile, you will receive automatic emails when a request comes along your route. Depending upon where you have the distance set, you may receive emails that appear out of your range. That is because the system recognizes you as possibly doing part, aka a leg, of the entire transport.

I live in Landrum so am thrilled to see more pilots from our area volunteering!

Debi
admin
Site Admin

Return to Listing: Pilots Volunteering Services