Pilot and Plane Available in Jacksonville, Florida

DO NOT LIST ANIMALS NEEDING TRANSPORT UNDER THIS SECTION! This Forum is for PILOTS ONLY to list their volunteer services to transport needy animals. Pilots, please list your name, email, phone number, type of aircraft, aircraft weight capacity/size, your general availability, and any other pertinent information. ** For privacy, if you include your email and phone number only in your profile then that will only be available to confirmed members. Otherwise it will be for public viewing.
All user requests for transport must be done via PM or email.

Pilot and Plane Available in Jacksonville, Florida

Postby donglisson on Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:00 pm

I am the owner/pilot of a Cirrus SR22 based at Craig Airport (KCRG) in Jacksonville, Florida. I am willing to pick up and/or deliver pets that are either leaving from the Jacksonville area or are being brought to Jacksonville. I would like to keep the flights within 350 miles of Jacksonville. Contact me at dglisson@triadfs.com if you want to discuss a trip or ask any questions. I am looking for more ways to use my Cirrus and I am wanting to help, as I am the owner of a rescue dog named Baker and he is the best dog I have ever owned! Don
donglisson

Return to Listing: Pilots Volunteering Services