Las Vegas Area Pilot Available for Transport

DO NOT LIST ANIMALS NEEDING TRANSPORT UNDER THIS SECTION! This Forum is for PILOTS ONLY to list their volunteer services to transport needy animals. Pilots, please list your name, email, phone number, type of aircraft, aircraft weight capacity/size, your general availability, and any other pertinent information. ** For privacy, if you include your email and phone number only in your profile then that will only be available to confirmed members. Otherwise it will be for public viewing.
All user requests for transport must be done via PM or email.

Las Vegas Area Pilot Available for Transport

Postby RandiMarieFlies on Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:47 pm

Hi there,

I live in Vegas and am able to transport animals within a 200 mile radius.

I fly a four seater Cessna 172 and my cruise speed is about 110 knots. I look forward to helping our furry friends!!

Thanks,

Randi Harvey'
randimharvey@gmail.com
RandiMarieFlies

Re: Las Vegas Area Pilot Available for Transport

Postby admin on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:27 pm

Hi Randi and thank you for volunteering with Pilots N Paws! If you need crates, harnesses, etc for your transports, please send an email to pilotsnpaws@gmail.com. Petmate, one of our sponsors, supplies crates for our pilots to use free of charge, we just need to determine the size/s you need and ship them off to you.

Look forward to seeing pics of your flights along with the stories.

Debi
admin
Site Admin

Return to Listing: Pilots Volunteering Services