Southern California Pilot

DO NOT LIST ANIMALS NEEDING TRANSPORT UNDER THIS SECTION! This Forum is for PILOTS ONLY to list their volunteer services to transport needy animals. Pilots, please list your name, email, phone number, type of aircraft, aircraft weight capacity/size, your general availability, and any other pertinent information. ** For privacy, if you include your email and phone number only in your profile then that will only be available to confirmed members. Otherwise it will be for public viewing.
All user requests for transport must be done via PM or email.

Southern California Pilot

Postby danman999 on Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:53 pm

I am a private pilot, just about instrument rated. I fly out of Palomar Airport in Carlsbad, California. I fly a G1000 Cessna 172SP, which gives me about 500 pounds of cargo after myself and fuel.
I am in the process of building cross-country time for my commercial rating. I don't see any reason why my flights should only serve a singular purpose while I can also serve a good cause in the process. I am a through-and-through animal lover, and volunteer time at the local animal shelter.
I am willing to fly within southern and central California, as well as Nevada and Arizona. That may grow after getting instrument rated.
If I can help, please drop me an e-mail. Thanks.
danman999

Re: Southern California Pilot

Postby Debi on Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:38 pm

Thank you for joining up Dan! I agree, while racking up the hours you need why not have an extra passenger or 2 or 3 :D

I am sure if you check the Animal Needs a Ride board there will be several options for you. Glad you are here!

Debi
Debi
Co-founder

Re: Southern California Pilot

Postby cherisemckay on Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:03 am

Hi there.

My name is Cherise McKay. My husband, son (9) and I are trying to adopt a beautiful brindle Neapolitan Mastiff from San Diego, CA. His name is Sinner and he is rescued w/ West Coast Large Breed Rescue near San Diego, CA. Elaine Hudson, presdient of the rescue is willing to get Sinner to AZ or pretty much anywhere in CA. My family and I can meet you as far west, (East for you.) as Nashville,TN. We can also meet in Atlanta, GA. Jacksonville, FL. or of course, where we live, Savannah, GA. How far are you willing to/can you fly?

For some reason, when I was creating an account, it said my e-mail address was "already in use." So I logged in using my husbands. However, I can be reached at cheriseinsavga@msn.com or my home number 912-232-4828 or cell 615-943-6129. Please take the time to conatct me either way. Perhaps if you cannot help, you might know of someone.

Thank-you for your time.
Fondly, Cherise McKay --- Sinner too!
cherisemckay

Return to Listing: Pilots Volunteering Services