commercial rated co-pilot available KSYR area

DO NOT LIST ANIMALS NEEDING TRANSPORT UNDER THIS SECTION! This Forum is for PILOTS ONLY to list their volunteer services to transport needy animals. Pilots, please list your name, email, phone number, type of aircraft, aircraft weight capacity/size, your general availability, and any other pertinent information. ** For privacy, if you include your email and phone number only in your profile then that will only be available to confirmed members. Otherwise it will be for public viewing.
All user requests for transport must be done via PM or email.

commercial rated co-pilot available KSYR area

Postby srdiserio on Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:35 pm

Hi, My name is Steve DISerio. I am a commercial pilot with instrument rating (need IPC) and 297.6 hours. I earned my ratings and hours in the Sierra Nevada Mountains (Lake Tahoe) but have recently relocated back to the Syracuse NY area. I do not have an aircraft of my own, but would love to help/volunteer with this great cause. I am available to fly as 2nd in command or just tag along for the ride and get back up in the air. My flying time has slowed quite a bit since moving back and i'd love to just get up there again in some capacity. I am willing to really go any distances etc. Email is best way to contact : srdiserio@gmail.com

Thanks and hope I can be of help.

Steve
srdiserio

Return to Listing: Pilots Volunteering Services