Allentown PA (to or from) pilot

DO NOT LIST ANIMALS NEEDING TRANSPORT UNDER THIS SECTION! This Forum is for PILOTS ONLY to list their volunteer services to transport needy animals. Pilots, please list your name, email, phone number, type of aircraft, aircraft weight capacity/size, your general availability, and any other pertinent information. ** For privacy, if you include your email and phone number only in your profile then that will only be available to confirmed members. Otherwise it will be for public viewing.
All user requests for transport must be done via PM or email.

Allentown PA (to or from) pilot

Postby aussiepaws on Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:38 pm

Greetings!

I've been a pilot since 1984 and have access to a number of different aircraft from light singles to twins. My wife Kathy and I have been animal lovers our entire lives and we are willing to help where we can. We always have between four and five Australian Shepherds at home, a few prissy cats and a mole or two in the woodpile. As a husband and wife team we will always work (and fly) together on any rescue mission.

Home airport is KXLL (Queen City) near Allentown PA. We are willing to fly rescues to or from the Allentown area, and we will consider flying to or from other airports within 50nm of the Lehigh Valley area in PA. Flights up to 200nm one-way are preferred but we will consider longer flights. We believe that all animals deserve our help and care, we do however prefer to work only with dogs and cats. Both of us are also paramedics and we have some canine emergency medical training and are quite comfortable caring for an animal that may be sick or injured that has been stabilized by a veterinarian. Contact Dave and Kathy via this forum for more information. Our profile is set to accept Private Messages.

Best regards,
Dave :plane:
aussiepaws

Return to Listing: Pilots Volunteering Services