Sumter, SC Pilot

DO NOT LIST ANIMALS NEEDING TRANSPORT UNDER THIS SECTION! This Forum is for PILOTS ONLY to list their volunteer services to transport needy animals. Pilots, please list your name, email, phone number, type of aircraft, aircraft weight capacity/size, your general availability, and any other pertinent information. ** For privacy, if you include your email and phone number only in your profile then that will only be available to confirmed members. Otherwise it will be for public viewing.
All user requests for transport must be done via PM or email.

Sumter, SC Pilot

Postby AF Karl on Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:41 pm

Hello everyone!

I'm a newly minted, VFR private pilot, and active duty Air Force. Most of the flights I can do are on the weekends and one way legs up to 200NM (230 statute miles) from Sumter, but I can still take requests in surrounding areas (Columbia, Florence, Camden, Manning, etc.), time and money permitting. All flights will be done in the same aircraft I trained in, a rental 2001 Cessna Skyhawk SP. Looking forward to working with everyone!

Karl
VFR Private Pilot
2001 Cessna Skyhawk SP (Rental)
N5001U
gkbockting@hotmail.com
AF Karl

Return to Listing: Pilots Volunteering Services