Pilot available, Melbourne, Merritt Island, Florida

DO NOT LIST ANIMALS NEEDING TRANSPORT UNDER THIS SECTION! This Forum is for PILOTS ONLY to list their volunteer services to transport needy animals. Pilots, please list your name, email, phone number, type of aircraft, aircraft weight capacity/size, your general availability, and any other pertinent information. ** For privacy, if you include your email and phone number only in your profile then that will only be available to confirmed members. Otherwise it will be for public viewing.
All user requests for transport must be done via PM or email.

Pilot available, Melbourne, Merritt Island, Florida

Postby theflyinggeek on Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:00 pm

Hi,

My name is Russell aka "The Flying Geek". I love to fly and would love to donate my time to transport animals to good homes in the Central Florida area. If you have a need for transport, feel free to contact me regarding. I am on a flying budget, but will work out as best as I can to accommodate.

Russell :ugeek:
theflyinggeek

Re: Pilot available, Melbourne, Merritt Island, Florida

Postby admin on Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:19 pm

Russell,

Great to have you join us!! I am sure a ride will be requested in your area soon so keep checking back when you have a minute!!

Debi
admin
Site Admin

Postby DogDaddy on Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:39 am

Russell, welcome to the group. I am a student pilot at X39 in Tampa. Will be taking my checkride Nov 19. (My assigned XC is to GNV then to MLB.) I will be happy to fly with you and share expenses, even if I do not get to do any of the flying. Have been in small breed rescue 10 yrs and doing lots of ground transport.
Brian
call sign Dog Daddy
DogDaddy

Postby StifflersMom on Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:18 pm

Hey Russell - my name is Leslie and I am the Florida rep for IGCA - Italian Greyhound Club of America rescue. I also live in Melbourne. Lately I've been acquiring a lot of IGs from the GA area, and sometimes it's a struggle arranging transport.

What would your parameters be?

Leslie
StifflersMom

Return to Listing: Pilots Volunteering Services