New to PNP in Dallas, TX

DO NOT LIST ANIMALS NEEDING TRANSPORT UNDER THIS SECTION! This Forum is for PILOTS ONLY to list their volunteer services to transport needy animals. Pilots, please list your name, email, phone number, type of aircraft, aircraft weight capacity/size, your general availability, and any other pertinent information. ** For privacy, if you include your email and phone number only in your profile then that will only be available to confirmed members. Otherwise it will be for public viewing.
All user requests for transport must be done via PM or email.

New to PNP in Dallas, TX

Postby TheresaPilot on Tue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm

Hello! My name is Theresa & I work for a small company based at KADS (Addison, TX). I'm the company pilot (and office manager when not flying) and my large-hearted boss has allowed me to offer the aircraft and my flying for PNP! :D I can't wait to help. I have 24/7 access to our Beechcraft Debonair and can easily fly weekends that we are in town and hopefully during the week if we don't have any trips or meetings planned. I will keep my eyes open on the transport needed board. I also am willing to fly a 200-300 mile radius of KADS. I look forward to helping little fur babies find a better life!
Theresa
N9520Q
BE33-A
Based @ KADS - Addison, TX
TheresaPilot

Re: New to PNP in Dallas, TX

Postby RescueForLucy on Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:45 pm

Hi, Southwest English Setter Rescue has a dog we just rescued from the Collin County Shelter and we need to get him to a foster in Lovington NM. Please let me know if you have anything headed that direction.
THX so much for being a PnP pilot!
Susan Dunlap
www.swesr.org
RescueForLucy

Postby admin on Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:50 pm

TheresaPilot wrote:Hello! My name is Theresa & I work for a small company based at KADS (Addison, TX). I'm the company pilot (and office manager when not flying) and my large-hearted boss has allowed me to offer the aircraft and my flying for PNP! :D I can't wait to help. I have 24/7 access to our Beechcraft Debonair and can easily fly weekends that we are in town and hopefully during the week if we don't have any trips or meetings planned. I will keep my eyes open on the transport needed board. I also am willing to fly a 200-300 mile radius of KADS. I look forward to helping little fur babies find a better life!

Welcome Theresa and how very kind of your company to volunteer their aircraft and you for volunteering to fly! When you registered, there was an option for you to choose number of NM willing to fly. By making that choice, you should receive automatic notices identifying requests for help with transport along your route, sometimes just to do a leg, etc. We will have a new mapping tool launching soon that will assist pilots and rescues greatly with searching for flights. If you are in need of crates for your flights, please send an email to pilotsnpaws@gmail.com and we will be happy to ship a couple to you for use and to keep with the plane in the hanger.

Thank you for coming on board and to all our new pilots!

Admin
admin
Site Admin

Postby sanchia on Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:35 pm

We are trying to get a pregnant dog from Dallas area to Illinois would be able to help.

Thanks Sanchia
sanchia

Postby RescueForLucy on Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:58 pm

Hi Teresa, we are looking for transport for a Southwest English Setter Rescue from Dallas area to Santa Fe. Let me know if you might be available.
THANKS so much for joining PnP!
Susan
Southwest English Setter Rescue
info@swesr.org
www.swesr.org
RescueForLucy

Return to Listing: Pilots Volunteering Services