Cincinnati Ohio Area

DO NOT LIST ANIMALS NEEDING TRANSPORT UNDER THIS SECTION! This Forum is for PILOTS ONLY to list their volunteer services to transport needy animals. Pilots, please list your name, email, phone number, type of aircraft, aircraft weight capacity/size, your general availability, and any other pertinent information. ** For privacy, if you include your email and phone number only in your profile then that will only be available to confirmed members. Otherwise it will be for public viewing.
All user requests for transport must be done via PM or email.

Cincinnati Ohio Area

Postby AKosch47 on Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:41 pm

I am new to the forums, I live in the Cincinnati area and have a PA28, I am available on most weekends with advance notice. I am willing to do about 300nm max, but my plane and I are IFR certified.
AKosch47

Re: Cincinnati Ohio Area

Postby admin on Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:45 pm

AKosch47 wrote:I am new to the forums, I live in the Cincinnati area and have a PA28, I am available on most weekends with advance notice. I am willing to do about 300nm max, but my plane and I are IFR certified.

Thank you for volunteering! You are in a great area to connect with other pilots for a leg of a transport. If you need crates and supplies for your rescue transports, please send an email to pilotsnpaws@gmail.com We also love to get photos and stories from your missions so that we can share them on our site.

Welcome aboard!
Admin
admin
Site Admin

Return to Listing: Pilots Volunteering Services