Western NC Pilot now aboard

DO NOT LIST ANIMALS NEEDING TRANSPORT UNDER THIS SECTION! This Forum is for PILOTS ONLY to list their volunteer services to transport needy animals. Pilots, please list your name, email, phone number, type of aircraft, aircraft weight capacity/size, your general availability, and any other pertinent information. ** For privacy, if you include your email and phone number only in your profile then that will only be available to confirmed members. Otherwise it will be for public viewing.
All user requests for transport must be done via PM or email.

Western NC Pilot now aboard

Postby Elliots on Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:23 pm

Based in Jefferson, NC (Ashe County) KGEV. Multi-engine, instrument, 3,400+ hours. Twin Comanche, Luscombe, Christen Eagle. Mostly the Luscombe and Eagle so limited as far as space availability. Dogs or cats ok and because of the two single engine airplane types, small to medium size critters and must be contained. If in the Twin Comanche, no restrictions. Single engine flights limited to 250 miles one way. Hope I can help.

Elliot B.
Elliots

Re: Western NC Pilot now aboard

Postby abbie3857 on Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:33 pm

Hi Elliot - I have a 10 month old, 45 lb female mixed breed (I attached a picture, we're not really sure what she is aside from cute and sweet!) she was at a pretty high kill shelter in SC and I met her while I was visiting family a couple weeks ago. They do a lot of foster work with this center and this little girl was exactly what I've been looking for! She is ultimately traveling to Chicago IL but I have a family member in Cincinnati OH that can pick her up and bring her to meet me in Indy. Ideally we're hoping to get her there on Saturday 10/26. We could also possibly make Friday evening 10/25 or Sunday 10/27 work. Would you happen to have availability on any of those days? She's in Hartsville SC now but her foster family will drive her up to meet you. I'm checking this board regularly if you want to respond here or you can contact me directly at alucky01@gmail.com and I can answer any questions or provide more details.

Abbie
Attachments
Roxy.jpg
abbie3857

Return to Listing: Pilots Volunteering Services