new england pilot

DO NOT LIST ANIMALS NEEDING TRANSPORT UNDER THIS SECTION! This Forum is for PILOTS ONLY to list their volunteer services to transport needy animals. Pilots, please list your name, email, phone number, type of aircraft, aircraft weight capacity/size, your general availability, and any other pertinent information. ** For privacy, if you include your email and phone number only in your profile then that will only be available to confirmed members. Otherwise it will be for public viewing.
All user requests for transport must be done via PM or email.

new england pilot

Postby patton37 on Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:49 pm

Hi all, IFR pilot with a 172sp. I can fly in most weather and have over 2500 hrs of TT.

Thanks Steven
patton37

Re: new england pilot

Postby NHRescueMom on Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:30 pm

Hi Steven -

I hope you still read this. I have a dog that I'm adopting a very sweet owner turn in. He's been at this kill shelter since mid-December. He is getting pulled tomorrow, finally, and without a second to spare. Lancer was next on the kill list, and was spared ONLY because a call was made and the shelter decided to show mercy.

Number of animals being transported: 1
Breeds, weight, age: Shepherd mix
Health Condition: Healthy
Heart worm Status: Unknown (but shelter would have wormed him if they were known and presentl
Vaccinations: Fully Vaccinated
Health Certificate: Certified from shelter that all required shots and vaccines have occurred as well as the animal's license
Spay/Neutered: unsure - if not, he will be upon arrival
Special needs: None
Name of Sending Rescue/Parties: Crystal Miller (unsure of rescue name,
Name of Receiving Rescue/Parties: Kelli Doll - Adopter
Contact information (publicly viewable on forum):
Are you a 501c3: Yes
Additional Info/situation: This canine is on the city euthanasia list and needs transport ASAP Additionally, he has been at the Canton Shelter since December. He is next on the list to be killed.aknmf
NHRescueMom

NHRescueMom

Return to Listing: Pilots Volunteering Services