Connecticut and Massachusetts Pilot Available

DO NOT LIST ANIMALS NEEDING TRANSPORT UNDER THIS SECTION! This Forum is for PILOTS ONLY to list their volunteer services to transport needy animals. Pilots, please list your name, email, phone number, type of aircraft, aircraft weight capacity/size, your general availability, and any other pertinent information. ** For privacy, if you include your email and phone number only in your profile then that will only be available to confirmed members. Otherwise it will be for public viewing.
All user requests for transport must be done via PM or email.

Connecticut and Massachusetts Pilot Available

Postby mtweiss on Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:36 pm

My plane is based in Southbridge, MA (3B0) and I can pretty much cover New England and sister states south and west. I would prefer VFR and day flights. Can also transport to or from Cape Cod and Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket islands. I own a Cirrus SR22 so I can't take big dogs but willing to try as long as weather and time permit. Safety First!

Email me directly at Flyinlawyr@aol.com. Note in the heading: ANIMAL TRANSPORT INQUIRY

My your tails forever wag!

Martin Weiss
Woodstock, CT
Martha's Vineyard, MA
Last edited by mtweiss on Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mtweiss

Re: Connecticut and Massachusetts Pilot Available

Postby Steve Foley on Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:44 pm

Hi Marty,

I updated the map with your location. I had you located in Woodstock, CT (from a sig on an earlier post). I'm in Spencer MA (60M), so maybe we'll end up splitting some flights. In fact we could probably split this one viewtopic.php?f=5&t=234 (Bellport, NY - South Portland, ME - ASAP ).

Sunday's work best for me - earlier in the morning, the better.
The best way to contact me is via email:

steve dot foley at gmail dot com
Steve Foley
Webmaster

Postby Jody In MA on Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:10 pm

I just posted to the "Animals Needing Transport" board but wanted to make sure you two saw it because it sounds like you're in our neck of the woods.
Thanks,
Jody and Richard

My husband and I are adopting a rescued puppy from WV rescue. We hope someone can fly DJ from Charleston,WV to Freehold, NJ on Friday 11/21 or before Saturday 11/22. Or if it's after 11/22 to any other point from Charleston,WV to Beverly, MA 01915 (Where we could pick him up most anytime). We and DJ the puppy would be grateful. He's a rat Terrier/Chihuahua mix, 15 weeks old, neutered, and 4 lbs. We will arrange for whatever health certificates and proof of vacinations you require. Thank you for helping us get our newest family member home. Jody
Jody In MA

Postby petsalive on Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:58 pm

Hi,
We are a rescue located in Middletown, NY but could get the dog to you if you could get the dog to Leander TX 78641. This is just outside of Austin.
Would this be possible?
ANY time or day would work for us.
Thanks for your very kind consideration.
We can help or cover expenses (depending on how much it all costs!).
--
Kerry Clair
Pets Alive
http://www.petsalive.com
845-386-5408
petsalive

Postby mtweiss on Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:32 pm

My plane is based in Southbridge, MA (3B0) and I can pretty much cover New England and sister states south and west. I would prefer VFR and day flights. Can also transport to or from Cape Cod and Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket islands. I own a Cirrus SR22 so I can't take big dogs but willing to try as long as weather and time permit. Safety First!

Email me directly at Flyinlawyr@aol.com. Note in the heading: ANIMAL TRANSPORT INQUIRY

My your tails forever wag!

Martin Weiss
Woodstock, CT
Martha's Vineyard, MA

I think we are drawn to dogs because they are the uninhibited creatures we might be if we weren't certain we knew better. They fight for honor at the first challenge, make love with no moral restraint, and they do not for all their marvelous instincts appear to know about death. Being such wonderfully uncomplicated beings, they need us to do their worrying!
mtweiss

Return to Listing: Pilots Volunteering Services