Madison MS (Jackson metro) pilot available

DO NOT LIST ANIMALS NEEDING TRANSPORT UNDER THIS SECTION! This Forum is for PILOTS ONLY to list their volunteer services to transport needy animals. Pilots, please list your name, email, phone number, type of aircraft, aircraft weight capacity/size, your general availability, and any other pertinent information. ** For privacy, if you include your email and phone number only in your profile then that will only be available to confirmed members. Otherwise it will be for public viewing.
All user requests for transport must be done via PM or email.

Madison MS (Jackson metro) pilot available

Postby jefferson1 on Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:47 pm

Hi, I'm Jeff Wall, a new PNP member. My wife and I have a rescued Pomeranian named Missy. I live in Flowood, MS and fly out of KMBO in Madison, MS (north of Jackson). I am available for IFR/VFR trips within the Southeastern region and should be pretty flexible on destination. I'm president of a non profit flying club: http://wesleyflyers.com/ We own 3 Cessna aircraft (R182, C182 and C172) all are 4 seat planes and IFR certified. The retractible gear 182RG has a single hop range of about 800 nm at 156 knots. I own a small business and don't have a great deal of time off work but usually Wednesdays, Saturday afternoons and Sundays are free. Other days are possible if I can schedule a replacement. My cell phone is: 601-594-4141 and my email is: jefferson1@gmail.com
jefferson1

Return to Listing: Pilots Volunteering Services