VFR grass strip, short field, North east

DO NOT LIST ANIMALS NEEDING TRANSPORT UNDER THIS SECTION! This Forum is for PILOTS ONLY to list their volunteer services to transport needy animals. Pilots, please list your name, email, phone number, type of aircraft, aircraft weight capacity/size, your general availability, and any other pertinent information. ** For privacy, if you include your email and phone number only in your profile then that will only be available to confirmed members. Otherwise it will be for public viewing.
All user requests for transport must be done via PM or email.

VFR grass strip, short field, North east

Postby qqqqball on Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:28 am

Can do pick up or drop off all new england. Pravement, Grass or back country no problem. 200 pounds max.
qqqqball

Re: VFR grass strip, short field, North east

Postby lbcortright on Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:43 am

Hi! I am the director of Granville County SPARE, an organization helping animals in a small rural shelter in NC, one of the only 10 gassing shelters left in operation in the state. I am trying to get several animals to safety with rescues on the east coast ASAP and I was wondering if you could help with any or all of them. Pick up would be at either RDU (Raleigh/Durham International) if you need to pick up at a large airport, but preferably at our local municipal airport, Oxford/Hendersn (zip code 27565.) The dogs I need to have transported are as follows:

1) One female, spayed, fully vetted and healthy hound mix, 2 years old, 45 pounds, to Washington DC (20002) - any surrounding airport such as Potomac Field, Stafford, etc. would be fine.
2) Three lab mixes, all male, altered, fully vetted and healthy - all 1-3 years old - weights 48, 60 and 64 pounds - deliver to Westminster, MD (21157) or surrounding area
3) One chocolate lab female, spayed, fully vetted and healthy female, very shy. 3-4 years old, weight 57-58 pounds - deliver to Albany, NY (12202) or surrounding area

We can be really flexible with pick-up airports and times. Please let me know if you can help get these dogs off death row and to safety! All rescues are 501c3 tax exempt!!

Laurie Cortright
VOLUNTEER Rescue Coordinator
Granville County SPARE Virtual Shelter
Oxford, NC
919-725-2771
lbcortright

Return to Listing: Pilots Volunteering Services