NYC based Pilot and Plane --- flying across USA with room

DO NOT LIST ANIMALS NEEDING TRANSPORT UNDER THIS SECTION! This Forum is for PILOTS ONLY to list their volunteer services to transport needy animals. Pilots, please list your name, email, phone number, type of aircraft, aircraft weight capacity/size, your general availability, and any other pertinent information. ** For privacy, if you include your email and phone number only in your profile then that will only be available to confirmed members. Otherwise it will be for public viewing.
All user requests for transport must be done via PM or email.

NYC based Pilot and Plane --- flying across USA with room

Postby phillipny on Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:13 pm

Hey guys

I'm a pilotnpaws member for many years and have a 4seater Piper Cherokee

Ill be flying across the country from Dec 25- Jan 15th coast to coast and then back to NYC

I'd like to setup animal transport flights the whole way. Let me know if I can help and we'll set up rides across the whole country

Phillip
Www.pilotportraits.com
phillipny

Re: NYC based Pilot and Plane --- flying across USA with roo

Postby bonnieboo111 on Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:08 am

Not sure what your route might be but I have a 14 year old Chihuahua mix that is trying to reunite with his owner who moved from S Carolina to Washington state. He went there on the train and they would not allow the dog. Instead of putting the dog in a shelter I convinced the owner that we would try to find a way to get the dog transported. I have the dog in York, SC and can travel to meet up if necessary. The owner lives in Waterville, Washington and can travel to Seattle if needed. Let me know if you can be of assistance. Bonnie 803 326 0088.
bonnieboo111

Postby kattilbury on Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:16 pm

i need my new dog to come from NYC manhattan shelter to Chester, Va. Can you help or am i too late?? He will be able to be picked up tomorrow between 6-8...
kattilbury

Postby GetMeTherePlease on Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:12 pm

Bonnie
If you haven't been able to get the Chi on this flight please contact me. I can assist with getting the Chi to the owner

Cheryl
Roads of Hope Animal Rescue Transport Inc
info@roadsofhope.org
Cheryl
info@roadsofhope.org

"Do Not Wish TO Be Anything But What You Are..............BUT Be That Perfectly"
GetMeTherePlease

Postby phillipny on Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:54 am

Hey everyone, Im on the west coast currently and happy to help anyway I can.
Ill be flying back to NYC next week and can make stops along the way or take a dog on a long flight to their new home
P
phillipny

Return to Listing: Pilots Volunteering Services