Alaska Area Pilot

DO NOT LIST ANIMALS NEEDING TRANSPORT UNDER THIS SECTION! This Forum is for PILOTS ONLY to list their volunteer services to transport needy animals. Pilots, please list your name, email, phone number, type of aircraft, aircraft weight capacity/size, your general availability, and any other pertinent information. ** For privacy, if you include your email and phone number only in your profile then that will only be available to confirmed members. Otherwise it will be for public viewing.
All user requests for transport must be done via PM or email.

Alaska Area Pilot

Postby AKCitabriaflyr on Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:23 am

I'm a 250 hour instrument pilot with ratings in Seaplanes, Tailwheels, Skiplanes, and gliders. I have experience with flying into/ out of the Anchorage bowl area. I have a Citabria Scout on Wheels (Summer), Floats (End of Summer/ Fall), and Ski's (Winter)... as well as access to a Cessna 185 on both wheels and floats. Both airplanes fit comfortably, plenty of room for pets. Always looking for a reason to go flying! Reach me through email or cell phone: Note* I will be out of the country on deployment until 12 Feb. I'd be glad to set up times and arrange a plan.

Email: cessnapilot802@hotmail.com (Best means of contact)
Cell: (802) 338-6555 Note* I will be out of the country on deployment until 12 Feb.

Blue Skies,
-Alex
It is possible to fly without motors, but not without knowledge and skill.” -Wilber Wright
AKCitabriaflyr

Return to Listing: Pilots Volunteering Services