Charleston, SC Pilot

DO NOT LIST ANIMALS NEEDING TRANSPORT UNDER THIS SECTION! This Forum is for PILOTS ONLY to list their volunteer services to transport needy animals. Pilots, please list your name, email, phone number, type of aircraft, aircraft weight capacity/size, your general availability, and any other pertinent information. ** For privacy, if you include your email and phone number only in your profile then that will only be available to confirmed members. Otherwise it will be for public viewing.
All user requests for transport must be done via PM or email.

Charleston, SC Pilot

Postby treyflies on Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:25 pm

Hello everyone! My name is Brian Jones, and I am a pilot based in Charleston, SC (KCHS). I am willing to transport a pet in a Cessna 172 or 182 available to me as long as a have some sort of notice (I fly in the Air Force as well and may be out of town on a mission). As long as there are no thunderstorms or ice i'll get your pet where they need to go in the safest manner! I am also available to split costs with other pilots in the SC area who want someone to ride along with them or need an IFR rated pilot. Please feel free to contact me with the information below and I will respond as soon as I can. Thanks!

-Brian Jones
(843) 814-4353
treyflies89@gmail.com
treyflies

Return to Listing: Pilots Volunteering Services