clarksville TN pilot

DO NOT LIST ANIMALS NEEDING TRANSPORT UNDER THIS SECTION! This Forum is for PILOTS ONLY to list their volunteer services to transport needy animals. Pilots, please list your name, email, phone number, type of aircraft, aircraft weight capacity/size, your general availability, and any other pertinent information. ** For privacy, if you include your email and phone number only in your profile then that will only be available to confirmed members. Otherwise it will be for public viewing.
All user requests for transport must be done via PM or email.

clarksville TN pilot

Postby ilgis on Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:26 am

Hi I am located at KCKV, willing to take flights from the nashville area. I fly quite a lot to Iowa and a few times to south Texas
steve
ilgis

Re: clarksville TN pilot

Postby admin on Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:11 am

ilgis wrote:Hi I am located at KCKV, willing to take flights from the nashville area. I fly quite a lot to Iowa and a few times to south Texas
steve

Hi Steve,

another TN pilot, this is great! You have a few fellow pilots on the board who are in your state. thanks for joining us!

Debi
admin
Site Admin

Postby ccameron on Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:34 am

Hi Steve,

There is a dobie going from Cookeville, TN to Houston, TX. If you can bring to Memphis, I can ferry further southeast. Please post to the request board if you can help. Welcome!

Thanks,

Craig
901-219-8830
ccameron

Postby Jon on Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:35 pm

Welcome aboard Steve.

Are you interested in doing a flight from SRB (Sparta) to Marion Il this coming weekend?

Jon
Jon

Postby MuttsMom on Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:51 am

Hi Steve,

Looking to get an adult Border Collie, fully vetted from Nashville to Louisville, KY. Any chance you can help?

Thanks
Nancy
MuttsMom04@aol.com
Thanks

Nancy
MuttsMom04 at aol dot com
ALL FL Gators
MuttsMom

Return to Listing: Pilots Volunteering Services