Dog Wranglers - assistance in air

DO NOT LIST ANIMALS NEEDING TRANSPORT UNDER THIS SECTION! This Forum is for PILOTS ONLY to list their volunteer services to transport needy animals. Pilots, please list your name, email, phone number, type of aircraft, aircraft weight capacity/size, your general availability, and any other pertinent information. ** For privacy, if you include your email and phone number only in your profile then that will only be available to confirmed members. Otherwise it will be for public viewing.
All user requests for transport must be done via PM or email.

Dog Wranglers - assistance in air

Postby ross_melanie on Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:04 pm

Hello... My name is Ross and I am a student pilot with about 26hrs and fly out of KPVG - Hampton Roads Executive outside Virginia Beach, VA. I am a dog lover and would love to offer my assistance in the cabin to pilots. Getting up in the air to assist such a worthy cause would bring be great joy. With the economy the way it is I have had to put my dream of wings on hold -- but with this pause in training I can certainly offer my help and assist to the GA community of pilots.

I live in Virginia Beach and would encourage pilots to contact me to co-ordinate schedules to assist. Home 757-961-1364, cell 757-831-9653 email ross_melanie@markerman.com.
ross_melanie

Return to Listing: Pilots Volunteering Services