CT Pilot available

DO NOT LIST ANIMALS NEEDING TRANSPORT UNDER THIS SECTION! This Forum is for PILOTS ONLY to list their volunteer services to transport needy animals. Pilots, please list your name, email, phone number, type of aircraft, aircraft weight capacity/size, your general availability, and any other pertinent information. ** For privacy, if you include your email and phone number only in your profile then that will only be available to confirmed members. Otherwise it will be for public viewing.
All user requests for transport must be done via PM or email.

CT Pilot available

Postby mars1259 on Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:41 pm

I'm Joe Marsala, based at KIJD, Windham, CT. I have a Piper Cherokee 180, and willing to help in transport of animals. I'm usally free on the weekends, looking to do legs of aprox 300 miles. I can be contacted at mars12592000@yahoo.com.
mars1259

Re: CT Pilot available

Postby rylan01 on Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:20 pm

Welcome to Pilots N Paws and Thank You for volunteering to fly transports.

One of the best ways to get to know how PNP works is to go the homepage and read the information found under "Suggested Guidelines for Pilots" and "Pilots N Paws Flyer." Next, look under "Pilots Volunteer Board, Animals Transport Board, Discussion Forum." Lastly, read the areas under "Board Index", (there are several headings there: General Discussions, Animals Needing Transport, Pilots Volunteering Services, etc).

If you have questions or suggestions, please contact the email address at pilotsnpaws@gmail.com.

Again, thank you for joining and volunteering to save the lives of many animals who deserve a second chance.

Sarah Murphy Case
Northwest/Delta Airlines Pilot
rylan01

Return to Listing: Pilots Volunteering Services