New Mexico KAEG

DO NOT LIST ANIMALS NEEDING TRANSPORT UNDER THIS SECTION! This Forum is for PILOTS ONLY to list their volunteer services to transport needy animals. Pilots, please list your name, email, phone number, type of aircraft, aircraft weight capacity/size, your general availability, and any other pertinent information. ** For privacy, if you include your email and phone number only in your profile then that will only be available to confirmed members. Otherwise it will be for public viewing.
All user requests for transport must be done via PM or email.

New Mexico KAEG

Postby BoAllemande on Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:32 am

Hello,

I have a R182 available, availability varies depending on the day of the week due to my rotating shifts at work. I am able to accomodate almost any size animal as we have two Labrador Retreviers weighing between 75 & 90lbs. They fly with us often and the airplane has no difficulty.

My E-mail address is vf51screamineagles@yahoo.com

Looking forward to trying to help out - Thank you.
BoAllemande

Re: New Mexico KAEG/BoAllemande

Postby gary1101 on Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:31 pm

Are you my rescue dog's hero.If not her rescue, you are mine!
I am trying to retireve a Lab Rescue. The poor dog was left chain to a fence to die.
Thank god these foster homes folks saved the dog and she is doing fine now...but looking for a new home with tons of LOVE.

I live in Scottsdale Az which I hope will be an accepoatble distance for you to travel from New Mexico to Scottsdale.
You can crate her, but she is well behancved. for a puppy...1.5 yrs old.

The two closest airports are Mid Valley Air Park in Los Lunas, NM and Albuquerque International Airport in Albuquerque, NM.. Mid Valley is closest to the foster home and would be easiest for her to get to if everything goes through..

Please let me know what we can do asap.

my heart goes out to folks like you. YOU GET WHAT YOU GIVE

God Bless

gary baker
602-339-5400
bakes1952@cox.net
gary1101

Return to Listing: Pilots Volunteering Services