PILOTS:READ BEFORE POSTING PLEASE!

DO NOT LIST ANIMALS NEEDING TRANSPORT UNDER THIS SECTION! This Forum is for PILOTS ONLY to list their volunteer services to transport needy animals. Pilots, please list your name, email, phone number, type of aircraft, aircraft weight capacity/size, your general availability, and any other pertinent information. ** For privacy, if you include your email and phone number only in your profile then that will only be available to confirmed members. Otherwise it will be for public viewing.
All user requests for transport must be done via PM or email.

PILOTS:READ BEFORE POSTING PLEASE!

Postby admin on Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:38 pm

Hello Pilots,

I see that some of you are posting in reply to my instruction post that was titled "Pilots, please click on NEW TOPIC to post your location. I understand that this was confusing so I have changed my subject line to "Pilots Read Before Posting" and hopefully this will make it more clear as to where and how you need to post your location.

1.After opening the Pilots Volunteering Services forum, you will see on the left hand side of the screen two words, "NEW TOPIC".
2.Please click on "NEW TOPIC"-- do NOT hit reply to this/my post and list your location here. You must click on NEW TOPIC and then put your area/state and airport code in the subject line.
3. Then in your message list any contact information you feel comfortable sharing and what size animals your plane can accomodate, days you are available, etc... hit submit at the bottom of your post and this should place you on the pilots volunteering board.

For those who have posted in reply to my message here, I will do my best to move your information down to the appropriate section of this board.

If you have any questions on how to go about listing your information, please don't hesitate to contact me I will be happy to assist you.

Thank you very much, we are so glad you are here with your generous offers of help!

Admin/Debi
admin
Site Admin

Re: PILOTS:READ BEFORE POSTING PLEASE!

Postby Lylecharles on Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:43 pm

Debi,
Today, I tried to register and join the group. I followed all directions except for one and that is why I am writing this. After completing the subject line with state and airport code, I filled in type of plane, hours, pilot certification, etc, etc, in the "message area as you directed. But then, i clikded on "save" instead of "submit", thinking i would have a copy if the info that was submitted. It didn't work that way. The page immediately went away and I can't seem to get back to it. Don't know if it was ever submitted or just went out to "email heaven". Can you help?
Lyle Charles
Lylecharles

Re: PILOTS:READ BEFORE POSTING PLEASE!

Postby admin on Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:36 pm

Lylecharles wrote:Debi,
Today, I tried to register and join the group. I followed all directions except for one and that is why I am writing this. After completing the subject line with state and airport code, I filled in type of plane, hours, pilot certification, etc, etc, in the "message area as you directed. But then, i clikded on "save" instead of "submit", thinking i would have a copy if the info that was submitted. It didn't work that way. The page immediately went away and I can't seem to get back to it. Don't know if it was ever submitted or just went out to "email heaven". Can you help?
Lyle Charles

Hey Charles.....hopefully it's not lost forever! Here is what you do to find your saved drafts. Log in to the forum board and then on the upper left hand page you will see User Control Panel. Click on that.

This takes you to your personal user control. On the overview page, you will see "Manage Drafts". Your message should be there. Just open it, scroll down, and click submit. Make sure you are submitting your message and listing as a NEW TOPIC under the Pilots Volunteering Services board, not this topic we are chatting on. If you need more help, happy to help you just email me at pilotsnpaws@gmail.com

thanks!
Debi
admin
Site Admin

Return to Listing: Pilots Volunteering Services