PILOT AVAILABLE - RALEIGH/DURHAM, NC (RDU)

DO NOT LIST ANIMALS NEEDING TRANSPORT UNDER THIS SECTION! This Forum is for PILOTS ONLY to list their volunteer services to transport needy animals. Pilots, please list your name, email, phone number, type of aircraft, aircraft weight capacity/size, your general availability, and any other pertinent information. ** For privacy, if you include your email and phone number only in your profile then that will only be available to confirmed members. Otherwise it will be for public viewing.
All user requests for transport must be done via PM or email.

PILOT AVAILABLE - RALEIGH/DURHAM, NC (RDU)

Postby lovalab on Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:30 pm

Hi,

I saw the PNP story on the news tonight and couldn't wait to sign up! I enjoy volunteering with local rescue groups and my husband enjoys flying. There's nothing better than putting the 2 together! He's a VFR pilot and is willing to fly in the vicinity of NC, SC, GA, TN, VA. We work during the week so weekends would be best. Please email us if you have a need in this area - nfmurray@gmail.com

We would be renting a Cesna 172 or 182. Not sure what the cargo capacity is.

Tbanks,
Niki
lovalab

Re: PILOT AVAILABLE - RALEIGH/DURHAM, NC (RDU)

Postby JERRY S. on Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:19 am

I wanted to take the time to personally welcome you & thank you for joining pilot & paws.
I can tell you that this will be a very fun & rewarding experiance.

I suggest you start by looking @ the bulletion board under animals needing transportation in your area.
Sometimes these rescues do not know the capabilities of pilots & airplanes so we tend to be proactive & help them out.

If you have any questions or need any help please feel free to contact me @ JTS42481@aol.com.

Once again welcome aboard!

Jerry

PS , there is a pilot on this website who also flies out of RDU. He flies a 310. It would probably be a good idea if u contacted eachother.
JERRY S.

Return to Listing: Pilots Volunteering Services