PILOT AVAILABLE FOR SOUTHWEST FLIGHTS

DO NOT LIST ANIMALS NEEDING TRANSPORT UNDER THIS SECTION! This Forum is for PILOTS ONLY to list their volunteer services to transport needy animals. Pilots, please list your name, email, phone number, type of aircraft, aircraft weight capacity/size, your general availability, and any other pertinent information. ** For privacy, if you include your email and phone number only in your profile then that will only be available to confirmed members. Otherwise it will be for public viewing.
All user requests for transport must be done via PM or email.

PILOT AVAILABLE FOR SOUTHWEST FLIGHTS

Postby admin on Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:18 pm

Pilot has a Piper Warrior II. Available for flights between Los Angeles and Oakland or Reno to the north, Phoenix to the east, and US/Mexico border to the south.

Prefer crated animals but with handler can take any size up to about 100lbs.

Jason@planefaxreports.com
admin
Site Admin

Re: PILOT AVAILABLE FOR SOUTHWEST FLIGHTS

Postby gaylewilder on Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:18 am

Sounds just about like a life-saver for my 3 dogs and 3 pups. Aussie type adult dogs. 2 females, 1 male. Pups are 12 weeks.They are at Camarillo Shelter on Aviation Drive in Camarillo,Destination Small airport in Marana, Arizona (adjacent
to Tucson. Or, any other airport you choose.
Can meet you in Phoenix or even Yuma if you dont want to fly to Tucson/Marana . . . or anywhere you suggest.

All shelter fees are paid. They have been there four months. Owner is 70 and disabled and has spent everything she has to save their lives.
Don't know where you are based. If near Tucson I can go with you as handler.

Gayle
520-850-5107(cell)
gaylewilder

Postby gary1101 on Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:56 pm

I am trying to find a pilot that will pick up my rescue in New Mexico. She is a 1.5 yr old small Lab. No issue with flying with a crate. she will be ok.
I live in Scottsdale, so I hope the flight time is acceptable.
please ...lets talk

gary baker'
602-339-5400
bakes1952@cox.net'
gary1101

Postby cdains on Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:31 pm

I am trying to get a small pomapoo pup 2.5lbs to Houston,Beaumont TX or Lake Charles LA from Las vegas NV would you be able to help with any of this flight the pup is going to his forever home will fly in small crate with all paperwork.

Athena Dains
435-590-0701
cassidains@gmail.com
cdains

Return to Listing: Pilots Volunteering Services