MYSPACE GROUP

DO NOT LIST ANIMALS NEEDING TRANSPORT UNDER THIS SECTION! This Forum is for PILOTS ONLY to list their volunteer services to transport needy animals. Pilots, please list your name, email, phone number, type of aircraft, aircraft weight capacity/size, your general availability, and any other pertinent information. ** For privacy, if you include your email and phone number only in your profile then that will only be available to confirmed members. Otherwise it will be for public viewing.
All user requests for transport must be done via PM or email.

MYSPACE GROUP

Postby clayseddon on Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:46 am

HEY EVERYONE IVE STARTED A MYSPACE GROUP AND HOPE ALL JOIN. http://www.myspace.com/pawsnpilots

I HOPE THAT WE HAVE MANY SIGN UP AND THEN I CAN TURN IT OVER TO THE PILOTS N PAWS PEOPLE.
clayseddon

Re: MYSPACE GROUP

Postby Jon on Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:30 pm

Clay,

I can fly a plane but my VCR still blinks 12:00 while everybody else has some other way to show movies. My skills on a computer are limited to turning it on and off.

For those computer disabled folks like me, please explain what myspace is and what we do with it. I'm not kidding. If you teach me stuff like that, I'll show you how to fly an approach in a snow squall to minimums, by hand, when the turbulence is so bad your eyeballs cannot focus on the gauges.

Jon

PS, Debi is probably gonna laugh at me for this post.
Jon

Postby clayseddon on Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:28 am

WOW IS THIS BETA OR VHS?? THIS WAS A FUNNY POST!!! I DIDNT KNOW ANYONE STILL HAVE VCRS?? :) MYSPACE IS A WEB BASED SITE THAT PEOPLE CREATE THEIR OWN WEBPAGE FOR FREE AND YOU CAN POST PHOTOS ETC.

THANKS

CLAY
clayseddon

Postby admin on Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:45 am

Jon wrote:PS, Debi is probably gonna laugh at me for this post.

bahahahha, yes I am laughing but I don't have a myspace page either! Thanks for spreading the word via myspace Clay.

I think we need to move this topic over to Pilot Chat rather then the volunteer board, sound ok??

Debi (who still has a couple VCR's around here someplace--LOL)
admin
Site Admin

Postby Jon on Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:21 pm

OK, Clay........now you started something.

Again, dumb questions, and this is probably a generational thing. Why do I want a web page and what do I do with it, especially when the people my age still write letters?

And it's a VHS (I think).

When do you want to do that approach in snow squalls?
Jon

Return to Listing: Pilots Volunteering Services