New England Pilot

DO NOT LIST ANIMALS NEEDING TRANSPORT UNDER THIS SECTION! This Forum is for PILOTS ONLY to list their volunteer services to transport needy animals. Pilots, please list your name, email, phone number, type of aircraft, aircraft weight capacity/size, your general availability, and any other pertinent information. ** For privacy, if you include your email and phone number only in your profile then that will only be available to confirmed members. Otherwise it will be for public viewing.
All user requests for transport must be done via PM or email.

New England Pilot

Postby pharris on Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:24 pm

My name is Pete Harris
I have a Piper Archer based in Northampton, MA (K7B2). I am willing to consider trips covering New England, NY, NJ and Eastern PA. I can take up to a large dog or a few smaller dogs. I am sorry to say I am alergic to cats, so I have to limit myself to dogs only.
You can contact me at,
harrispcsm@msn.com
pharris

Re: New England Pilot

Postby rylan01 on Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:40 am

Welcome to Pilots N Paws and Thank You for volunteering to fly transports.

One of the best ways to get to know how PNP works is to go the homepage and read the information found under "Suggested Guidelines for Pilots" and "Pilots N Paws Flyer." Next, look under "Pilots Volunteer Board, Animals Transport Board, Discussion Forum." Lastly, read the areas under "Board Index", (there are several headings there: General Discussions, Animals Needing Transport, Pilots Volunteering Services, etc).

If you have questions or suggestions, please contact the email address at pilotsnpaws@gmail.com.

Again, thank you for joining and volunteering to save the lives of many animals who deserve a second chance.

Sarah Murphy Case
Northwest/Delta Airlines Pilot
rylan01

Postby JERRY S. on Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:08 pm

Pete,

I also would like to welcome you to the web site. I fly out of the northern NJ area (LDJ & CDW). We get a lot of request for flights up your way.
So believe me u will be as busy as u want to be. LOL. The majority of the rescues we see going to the NE is from TN or OH. So these are usually multi lleg relays ending in MA, NH, or ME.
I am sure we will be meeting up soon.

On one the best ways to get started is to go to the "animals needing transport forum" & look for a flight that u could help with.
If u see any flights that we might be able to relay together let me know, or if u have any questions my email is JTS42481@aol.com

Safe Flying

Jerry
JERRY S.

Postby JERRY S. on Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:24 am

Pete,

I had a request for 2 dogs to go from NJ to Ma. On sat. I can not do it. Would u be able?
JERRY S.

Return to Listing: Pilots Volunteering Services