Kansas City Area Pilot

DO NOT LIST ANIMALS NEEDING TRANSPORT UNDER THIS SECTION! This Forum is for PILOTS ONLY to list their volunteer services to transport needy animals. Pilots, please list your name, email, phone number, type of aircraft, aircraft weight capacity/size, your general availability, and any other pertinent information. ** For privacy, if you include your email and phone number only in your profile then that will only be available to confirmed members. Otherwise it will be for public viewing.
All user requests for transport must be done via PM or email.

Kansas City Area Pilot

Postby Leggs on Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:31 pm

I am willing to fly on the weekends to help some dogs out. I fly a Piper Dakota and am IFR current. My ideal max trip would be 200 miles each way from KC.

Thanks
Leggs

Re: Kansas City Area Pilot

Postby Jon on Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:29 pm

Leggs,

Thanks for volunteering. This is a self directed site set up so pilots could volunteer and rescues could post their needs.

Scout around the site, look through the requests for transport and don't hesitate to offer your self to rescues to help when needed. We really appreciate all the help we can get. Make sure you are on the pilot map.

Jon
Jon

Return to Listing: Pilots Volunteering Services