SOUTHERN ONTARIO,TORONTO, CNC3

DO NOT LIST ANIMALS NEEDING TRANSPORT UNDER THIS SECTION! This Forum is for PILOTS ONLY to list their volunteer services to transport needy animals. Pilots, please list your name, email, phone number, type of aircraft, aircraft weight capacity/size, your general availability, and any other pertinent information. ** For privacy, if you include your email and phone number only in your profile then that will only be available to confirmed members. Otherwise it will be for public viewing.
All user requests for transport must be done via PM or email.

SOUTHERN ONTARIO,TORONTO, CNC3

Postby admin on Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:32 am

username: vik on Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:31 pm

Hi, I'm Vik, and I live in Southern Ontario, by Toronto. I fly a 172, in VFR conditions for now. It's a 4 seater so discuss the size of the fur kid with me, and we can sort something out. Can fly a 250 mile radius, and into the US:

Airport code: CNC3 (just on the edge of Toronto Pearson airspace)
Availability: Almost always
Email: vik_tml@hotmail.om
admin
Site Admin

Re: SOUTHERN ONTARIO,TORONTO, CNC3

Postby JERRY S. on Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:21 am

I wanted to take the time to personally welcome you & thank you for joining pilot & paws.
I can tell you that this will be a very fun & rewarding experiance.

I suggest you start by looking @ the bulletion board under animals needing transportation in your area.
Sometimes these rescues do not know the capabilities of pilots & airplanes so we tend to be proactive & help them out.

If you have any questions or need any help please feel free to contact me @ JTS42481@aol.com.

Once again welcome aboard!

Jerry
JERRY S.

Return to Listing: Pilots Volunteering Services