SE Wisconsin/KRAC

DO NOT LIST ANIMALS NEEDING TRANSPORT UNDER THIS SECTION! This Forum is for PILOTS ONLY to list their volunteer services to transport needy animals. Pilots, please list your name, email, phone number, type of aircraft, aircraft weight capacity/size, your general availability, and any other pertinent information. ** For privacy, if you include your email and phone number only in your profile then that will only be available to confirmed members. Otherwise it will be for public viewing.
All user requests for transport must be done via PM or email.

SE Wisconsin/KRAC

Postby Eddy on Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:03 am

SE Wisconsin/KRAC
Eddy Huffman
eddyh@wi.rr.com
Cessna 172M
Availability is variable - Best is Monday through Friday
Eddy

Re: SE Wisconsin/KRAC

Postby rylan01 on Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:36 am

Welcome to Pilots N Paws and Thank You for volunteering to fly transports.

One of the best ways to get to know how PNP works is to go the homepage and read the information found under "Suggested Guidelines for Pilots" and "Pilots N Paws Flyer." Next, look under "Pilots Volunteer Board, Animals Transport Board, Discussion Forum." Lastly, read the areas under "Board Index", (there are several headings there: General Discussions, Animals Needing Transport, Pilots Volunteering Services, etc).

If you have questions or suggestions, please contact the email address at pilotsnpaws@gmail.com.

Again, thank you for joining and volunteering to save the lives of many animals who deserve a second chance.

Sarah Murphy Case
Northwest/Delta Airlines Pilot
rylan01

Postby gvite2005 on Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:25 pm

Where in SE Wisconsin are you located? I live in Kenosha WI and we are looking for help and we are urgently looking for transport fron Indiana and are hoping that you are available. We have a transport for 5 dogs set up to Indiana and our last legs dropped out, and we cant get them here, were DESPERATE! There will be 5 dogs stranded in Indiana, we need help, if you are available, PLEASE contact me. My phone number 262-948-0223
gvite2005

Postby admin on Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:31 pm

gvite2005 wrote:Where in SE Wisconsin are you located? I live in Kenosha WI and we are looking for help and we are urgently looking for transport fron Indiana and are hoping that you are available. We have a transport for 5 dogs set up to Indiana and our last legs dropped out, and we cant get them here, were DESPERATE! There will be 5 dogs stranded in Indiana, we need help, if you are available, PLEASE contact me. My phone number 262-948-0223

I understand that you are feeling desperate but if you read the instructions at the top of the Pilot Offer board you will see that this is not where you post your requests directly to pilots. Please use their email address, if one is listed and in this case it is, or use the Private Message feature on the forum board. You must be logged in to use the PM feature. There is a PM icon to the right of everyone's posts. By emailing or private messaging them directly you have a greater chance of a pilot getting your message in a timely manner.

I also suggested to you earlier that you look at the temp foster map and see if someone is in the area you are requesting who can help you out. This will give the pups a place to stay while you figure out how to finish the transport. Don't panic, stay calm, and I am hopeful you and others can figure this out. I seriously doubt the last ground transport person is going to leave these dogs out in the cold, right? So please look at the maps on the website, that is what they are here for, and go from there. Good luck!

Debi
admin
Site Admin

Return to Listing: Pilots Volunteering Services