Atlanta, GA Pilot

DO NOT LIST ANIMALS NEEDING TRANSPORT UNDER THIS SECTION! This Forum is for PILOTS ONLY to list their volunteer services to transport needy animals. Pilots, please list your name, email, phone number, type of aircraft, aircraft weight capacity/size, your general availability, and any other pertinent information. ** For privacy, if you include your email and phone number only in your profile then that will only be available to confirmed members. Otherwise it will be for public viewing.
All user requests for transport must be done via PM or email.

Atlanta, GA Pilot

Postby moski on Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:07 am

Hello. My name is Jeff and I fly a Piper Warrior (single engine, 4 seat). I am happy to help transport pets anywhere within a 300 mile radius of Atlanta, which means most of the Southeast. Can fit anything up to a large (80lb) dog, or a couple of small-medium dogs. Cats are okay too, I guess, except they don't look as cool when they stick their head out the window! (Just kidding...no open windows in flight.)

Feel free to contact me through the forum.
moski

Re: Atlanta, GA Pilot

Postby wayne on Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:40 pm

I just sent out an email to Atlanta pilots, and there's a Jeff on the list, but don't know if that's you or not. I'm also in Atlanta, flying out of KFTY. I'm looking to see where everyone is located to see if we could buy a set of pet carriers as a group.
wayne

Postby JERRY S. on Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:49 pm

Jeff,

Just wanted to welcome you to Pilot N Paws.

The best way to get started is to search the "Animals needing rescue forum", & look for a flight you think you could help with.

If u have any questions, feel free to contact me anytime.

Safe Flying,

Jerry
JERRY S.

Postby admin on Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:57 pm

carmen3266 wrote:Hi Jeff,
Is Somerset, KY too far to pick up 2 small yorkies and bring them to FL?
They were in a puppy mill with over 100 dogs.
I hope you can.
Carmen
hocupocus_carmen@hotmail.com

Hi Carmen,

Just another reminder for everyone to please read the quidelines for posting at the top of each forum section. The Pilots Volunteering Services board is ONLY for pilots listing their services.

If you look through this board and see a pilot in the area you need, please please private message them or if they have an email address listed contact them that way. To private message any member of the board, find their username and click on it. This will take you to their profile page and there will be a private message link on their page. Just open it, type what you need to and then hit send. YOU MUST BE LOGGED IN TO BE ABLE TO SEND AND READ PRIVATE MESSAGES. I would also suggest that each of you go to your profile page and change your settings to be notified via email when a private message arrives.

To do this at the top of the page after you have logged in, click on:

1. user control panel (upper left of screen under board index)
2.click on "Board Profile"
3. Checkmark "Notify me on new private messages
4. click on submit at the bottom.

Notification should then come to you via your email. I would still advise logging in and checking your mail messages that way as well, just to be safe.

I realize people are new to the way the board works which is why we need to jump in and explain every now and then :D If you need any further help, please contact me.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Debi
admin
admin
Site Admin

Return to Listing: Pilots Volunteering Services