Thomaston, GA KOPN

DO NOT LIST ANIMALS NEEDING TRANSPORT UNDER THIS SECTION! This Forum is for PILOTS ONLY to list their volunteer services to transport needy animals. Pilots, please list your name, email, phone number, type of aircraft, aircraft weight capacity/size, your general availability, and any other pertinent information. ** For privacy, if you include your email and phone number only in your profile then that will only be available to confirmed members. Otherwise it will be for public viewing.
All user requests for transport must be done via PM or email.

Thomaston, GA KOPN

Postby admin on Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:17 pm

username: twofeathers on Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:09 pm

Hello everyone; I'm Bill Kinard (twofeathers). I'm based in Thomaston, GA and live in Meansville, GA. It's an honor to join all of you in this effort and I'm more than happy to help any way I can. I work for Abaris Training as an Advanced Composite Technical Instructor. We are based in Reno, NV and I take care of the East coast facility in Griffin, GA. I have been in aviation for 23 years and teaching first in the technical colleges in the middle GA area and now for Abaris. I have been teaching for 19 years. I am a VFR pilot, flying a classic 1947 Stinson 108-2 Voyegar with a 165hp, heavey case Franklin engine. I can fly most any weekend, weather permitting or during the weeks that I do not have a class to teach. Just e-mail if you have any questions or need any help. billandteri@bellsouth.net <billandteri@bellsouth.net>

Be safe!
Bill
admin
Site Admin

Re: Thomaston, GA KOPN

Postby rylan01 on Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:41 pm

Bill

Welcome to Pilots N Paws and Thank You for volunteering to fly transports.

One of the best ways to get to know how PNP works is to go the homepage and read the information found under "Suggested Guidelines for Pilots" and "Pilots N Paws Flyer." Next, look under "Pilots Volunteer Board, Animals Transport Board, Discussion Forum." Lastly, read the areas under "Board Index", (there are several headings there: General Discussions, Animals Needing Transport, Pilots Volunteering Services, etc).

If you have questions or suggestions, please contact the email address at pilotsnpaws@gmail.com.

Again, thank you for joining and volunteering to save the lives of many animals who deserve a second chance.

PS: I grew up in Fayetteville and learned to fly at Bear Creek Airport! Visited Griffin Airport many times.

Sarah Murphy Case
Northwest/Delta Airlines Pilotrylan01
rylan01

Re: Thomaston, GA KOPN

Postby JERRY S. on Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:19 am

Hello,

I fly out of the Northern NJ area CDW, as well as LDJ. I am a SEL & MEL airplane & helicopter pilot, IFR rated.
I frequently fly rescue flights out of CDW.

The best way to get started is to look & the "Animal Needing Transport Forum" & look for flights in which u think u could help.
Rescues often do understand our Limitations as pilots so it works better when we are proactive & see a rescue or part of a rescue that u think u could help out on. Also remember to always keep our own limitations in mind & explain them to the rescues.

If there is any way I can help or if u ever need help please feel free to contact me @ JTS42481@aol.com

Safe Flying

JERRY S.
JERRY S.

Return to Listing: Pilots Volunteering Services