Northern New Jersey Pilot at KMMU

DO NOT LIST ANIMALS NEEDING TRANSPORT UNDER THIS SECTION! This Forum is for PILOTS ONLY to list their volunteer services to transport needy animals. Pilots, please list your name, email, phone number, type of aircraft, aircraft weight capacity/size, your general availability, and any other pertinent information. ** For privacy, if you include your email and phone number only in your profile then that will only be available to confirmed members. Otherwise it will be for public viewing.
All user requests for transport must be done via PM or email.

Northern New Jersey Pilot at KMMU

Postby gilsond on Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:43 pm

I live and fly out of Morristown, NJ. I have a twin engine Baron and am instrument rated. I work full time during the week, but would be happy to volunteer to transport pets on the weekends.

I have numerous small carriers as well as a medium size and large crate for transport. I can take up to four 100+ pound dogs as well as many smaller cats/dogs.

Please feel free to email me at: darcygilson@hotmail.com if you need to arrange transportation, want to come along for the ride, or are a pilot looking for someone to come along for the ride.
gilsond

Re: Northern New Jersey Pilot at KMMU

Postby admin on Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:38 am

I can see shelters in some areas smiling when they read this post because of the capacity you have for transporting these furkids to their chance at a new forever home! From all of us in rescue, thank you for joining and making a difference!

Debi
admin
Site Admin

Return to Listing: Pilots Volunteering Services