Denver-based Volunteer Pilot - New to PnP

DO NOT LIST ANIMALS NEEDING TRANSPORT UNDER THIS SECTION! This Forum is for PILOTS ONLY to list their volunteer services to transport needy animals. Pilots, please list your name, email, phone number, type of aircraft, aircraft weight capacity/size, your general availability, and any other pertinent information. ** For privacy, if you include your email and phone number only in your profile then that will only be available to confirmed members. Otherwise it will be for public viewing.
All user requests for transport must be done via PM or email.

Denver-based Volunteer Pilot - New to PnP

Postby cattflight on Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:43 am

Hi all! I cannot tell you how excited I am to be part of this program and how anxious I am to participate. Hats off to those who make this all possible!

I am a private pilot (ASEL) based at Centennial Airport (KAPA) just south of Denver and I am interested in flying rescue flights of 300NM R/T or less as they become available. I will deliver to any airport within this range so please do not limit inquiries to only Denver area airports. I own a Shih-Tzu named Ichabod but I do not own an airplane. I rent from a flight club with aircraft ranging from small 2-place to Turbo-powered 4 place, all of which I am checked out in. Weekends are best but I may be able to accommodate weekdays for a shorter trip or an emergency if aircraft availability and my personal schedule allow. Feel free to contact me regardless as these are just guidelines and not hard n' fast rules. Happy to assist in any way I can. I will also entertain company for the trips if any non-pilots want to participate in minding the 'passengers' while I fly the plane.

Good luck and be safe! Let's get our furry friends home!

~Paul C
(KAPA) Diamond DA20-C1, DA-40; Cessna 172, 172SP, 182, 182Turbo; G1000
cattflight

Re: Denver-based Volunteer Pilot - New to PnP

Postby admin on Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:51 am

Paul, we are thrilled that you have joined us and are looking forward to hearing about all your rescue transports. Be sure and share your story when the day arrives......I guarantee it will make a lasting impression on you!

Welcome aboard,
Debi
admin
Site Admin

Re: Denver-based Volunteer Pilot - New to PnP

Postby rylan01 on Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:03 pm

Welcome to Pilots N Paws and Thank You for volunteering to fly transports.

One of the best ways to get to know how PNP works is to go the homepage and read the information found under "Suggested Guidelines for Pilots" and "Pilots N Paws Flyer." Next, look under "Pilots Volunteer Board, Animals Transport Board, Discussion Forum." Lastly, read the areas under "Board Index", (there are several headings there: General Discussions, Animals Needing Transport, Pilots Volunteering Services, etc).

If you have questions or suggestions, please contact the email address at pilotsnpaws@gmail.com.

Again, thank you for joining and volunteering to save the lives of many animals who deserve a second chance.

Sarah Murphy Case
Northwest/Delta Airlines Pilot
rylan01

Return to Listing: Pilots Volunteering Services