Commercial/multi/instrument Pilot without a plane

DO NOT LIST ANIMALS NEEDING TRANSPORT UNDER THIS SECTION! This Forum is for PILOTS ONLY to list their volunteer services to transport needy animals. Pilots, please list your name, email, phone number, type of aircraft, aircraft weight capacity/size, your general availability, and any other pertinent information. ** For privacy, if you include your email and phone number only in your profile then that will only be available to confirmed members. Otherwise it will be for public viewing.
All user requests for transport must be done via PM or email.

Commercial/multi/instrument Pilot without a plane

Postby johnbergt on Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:49 pm

Hello and greetings to all you wonderful people doing such awesome work. I just found Pilots N Paws through an article in AOPA pilot. I have been searching for a way to combine my love of flying with my love for dogs. We currently have two rescued dogs living with us, and seven cats.

My reason for posting here is that I am a commercial/multi/instrument pilot with around 300 hours, who hasn't flown in a couple of years (financial reasons). I want to get back into flying, and hope to be able to offer myself up as a second pilot in case someone is looking for that.

I am in the PHX area, cloase to Deer Valley airport, but also to Glendale, and Scottsdale airports.
johnbergt

Re: Commercial/multi/instrument Pilot without a plane

Postby rylan01 on Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:00 pm

HI John,

Thanks for joining PilotsNPaws.

In your situation, the best way to find other pilots in the PHX area is to go to our "Link to Find Pilots." Put in your zip code and see who comes up. Then email those folks and offer to help with transports they do.

These rescues need all the help they can get, so your efforts are greatly appreciated .......

If you have any questions, please email.....

Sarah Murphy Case
Northwest/Delta Airlines Pilot
rylan01

Return to Listing: Pilots Volunteering Services