Albuquerque, NM AEG

DO NOT LIST ANIMALS NEEDING TRANSPORT UNDER THIS SECTION! This Forum is for PILOTS ONLY to list their volunteer services to transport needy animals. Pilots, please list your name, email, phone number, type of aircraft, aircraft weight capacity/size, your general availability, and any other pertinent information. ** For privacy, if you include your email and phone number only in your profile then that will only be available to confirmed members. Otherwise it will be for public viewing.
All user requests for transport must be done via PM or email.

Albuquerque, NM AEG

Postby Dan Telfair on Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:45 am

Dan Telfair; 505-856-6774; 505-228-4882
Cessna 182; Useful load with full fuel @600 pounds.

I have crates of all sizes from cat carriers to large breed dog crates, and am experienced with dogs. I am available for all day flights, but no longer fly at night. I am retired, and other than flying for Grace Flight and managing the New Mexico Wing of that organization, I am free to fly for Pilots N Paws as the need arises.

My wife is a puppy raiser/trainer for Canine Companions for Independence and is also comfortable with dogs of all sizes. We are available to assist with flights passing through Albuquqerque, and also for limited foster care, in addition to providing flights within a 300 mile radius of Albuquerque.

Although I am interested in helping with animal relocations, my primary charity flying is with Grace Flight, an organization that provides free air transportation to patients who have to travel for treatment. In addition to flying these missions, I am the (unpaid) Wing Leader of the New Mexico Wing of Grace Flight. As such, the time I have available for flying animal rescue missions is limited. Please understand my priorities if I am unable to fill your requests.
Dan Telfair

Re: Albuquerque, NM AEG

Postby gary1101 on Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:02 pm

Dan'
It sounds like you were sent to me by the doggie angels.
I live in Scottsdale Az and I see you are in New Mexico.
The two closest airports are Mid Valley Air Park in Los Lunas, NM and Albuquerque International Airport in Albuquerque, NM.. Mid Valley is closest to the rescuer and would be easiest for her to get to if everything goes through.. The rescue is a small Lab, about 1.5 yrs old..female

The rescue folks saved this dog from being eaten alive by the coyotes. Terriable story, but she is OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She just needs a new home, and the sooner you can help me get her hee, the sooner she will have a new home.

Please help me and her.

Gary Baker'602-339-5400
bakes1952@cox.net
gary1101

Return to Listing: Pilots Volunteering Services