San Antonio/Austin/Hill Country TX

DO NOT LIST ANIMALS NEEDING TRANSPORT UNDER THIS SECTION! This Forum is for PILOTS ONLY to list their volunteer services to transport needy animals. Pilots, please list your name, email, phone number, type of aircraft, aircraft weight capacity/size, your general availability, and any other pertinent information. ** For privacy, if you include your email and phone number only in your profile then that will only be available to confirmed members. Otherwise it will be for public viewing.
All user requests for transport must be done via PM or email.

San Antonio/Austin/Hill Country TX

Postby Garrad on Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:45 pm

Hi, I am Garrad and own a single engine Cherokee. I have a useful load of about 150 pounds. I am currently only VFR and am limited to about a 500 mile radius of the San Antonio area. Generally, I am available on weekends and some during the week with proper coordination. I would LOVE to help and look forward to doing so!
Garrad

Re: San Antonio/Austin/Hill Country TX

Postby admin on Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:21 pm

Hi Garrod,

Thank you so much for joining PNP! We are glad to have you here and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask....look forward to hearing about your rescue transports. If you need crates, please measure the area of your plane for transport and contact me privately. I will be happy to UPS one or two your way if needed.

Welcome aboard,
Debi
admin
Site Admin

Re: San Antonio/Austin/Hill Country TX

Postby Garrad on Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:25 pm

Thanks Debi...I have already contacted a few people here that I might be able to help. I will also get back to you on the crate size for the plane...that is very nice of you. Again, this is a GREAT thing you do!!!
VFR ONLY Pilot
350 NM Legs OK //600 NM Day OK
Max Load 150 LBS
Garrad

Return to Listing: Pilots Volunteering Services