Meg, Boz and Trinket

Heartwarming photos and videos of our rescued friends.
richclover

Meg, Boz and Trinket

Post by richclover » Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:13 pm

Jill was off (I'm "retired"), and the weather was good, so we flew these three pups to new homes on Monday. Boz and Trinket to Casper and Meg on to Cheyenne. Thanks to Marjorie for meeting Cathy with Meg. Thanks to Cathy (Friends of Animals Utah, Park City), for driving all three to the Evanston airport. Thanks to Joan (Wyoming Australian Shepherd Rescue), for driving from Sheridan to Casper to pick up Boz and Trinket. Thanks to Meg's new long term foster Mom, Barbara, for driving from Ft. Collins to Cheyenne to meet Meg. And you too, Tonya (WBCR), for "instigating" the whole thing

Boz and Trinket were scheduled to be put down... that day.

It's been fun and rewarding, we've flown 11 dogs since January.
Attachments
Boz, Trinket, Meg Apr 09 018.JPG
Meg
Boz, Trinket, Meg Apr 09 018.JPG (144.09 KiB) Viewed 810 times
Boz, Trinket, Meg Apr 09 004.JPG
Trinket
Boz, Trinket, Meg Apr 09 004.JPG (147.25 KiB) Viewed 810 times
Boz, Trinket, Meg Apr 09 003.JPG
Boz
Boz, Trinket, Meg Apr 09 003.JPG (141.04 KiB) Viewed 809 times

jimboelter

Re: Meg, Boz and Trinket

Post by jimboelter » Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:57 pm

My girlfriend Kathy and I are now the proud "forever parents" of little Bozzy from this story. Here's a picture of Bozzy doing one of his most favorite activities...snuggling with "mom". :D

We did not know the background of how he came to his foster parent in Sheridan, WY...but this story and the others on PnP have truly touched my heart. Thank you all for what you do!!!

Bozzy is a great addition to our family (3 cats and another Aussie rescue, Arrow). Kathy and I are truly enjoying little Boz and we would not have met him without people like Rich with PnP and Joan with Herd of Wyoming http://www.herdofwy.com/

Thank you again!
Jim and Kathy
Billings, MT

richclover

Re: Meg, Boz and Trinket

Post by richclover » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:23 pm

Thanks for posting, Jim. The "positive" feedback means a great deal to us.

Thanks for giving Boz a good "forever" home!