FLASH!! NBC NIGHTLY NEWS--PNP FEATURE TONIGHT JAN.2,2009!!

Heartwarming photos and videos of our rescued friends.
N7655W

Re: FLASH!! NBC NIGHTLY NEWS--PNP FEATURE TONIGHT JAN.2,2009!!

Post by N7655W » Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:06 pm

What a great segment they did for Pilots N Paws. I was thrilled to see a picture of my transport in the collage of photos at the end.

Jeff
N7655W

pharris

Post by pharris » Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:49 pm

Add another willing and able pilot and airplane to your list! My wife and I just happend to catch Nightly News last night (a rare event for us, must be fate) and thought this is something we must to do. Both of us love dogs and regularly fly with our Border Collie/Shepard mix. I am always looking for an excuse to go flying!

Lynn-STFBR

Post by Lynn-STFBR » Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:47 pm

Thank you PNP for all you are doing to save those that cannot save themselves. My name is Lynn and I'm affiliated with Shih-Tzu & Furbaby Rescue, a 501-3c based out of Jax, FL / St Mary's, GA. What an amazing service you are providing. I am in awe of all of you!
Blessings,
Lynn

Lynn-STFBR

Post by Lynn-STFBR » Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:57 pm

oops....Lynn with STFBR here....correction to my last post - 501c3. Thanks :-)

Chelley

Post by Chelley » Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:54 am

Hi,
I saw the segment on NBC news and immediately ran to write down the information. What a wonderful thing you are doing to help save the animals. I helped found a rescue in Tehachapi, CA Jan. 2008. Since then we've rescued and adopted out 115 dogs and cats, most in our own area. Tere have been a couple of times when your services would have been greatly appreciated. Is there a pilot in Tehachapi, Ca? We have a small airport here. If not, can you send out a press release to our newspaper to let the pilots know about your group so that one of them might volunteer?

Chelley
www.thestoppers.org
Save Tehachapi's Orphaned Pets

Cindy Smith

Post by Cindy Smith » Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:27 pm

You can watch the segment at:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032619/vp/ ... 8#28474218

Great Job!

Cindy Smith
N299JP