Knight's flights: Washington,NC to Baltimore,MD via Richmond

Heartwarming photos and videos of our rescued friends.
maddoxbonnie

Knight's flights: Washington,NC to Baltimore,MD via Richmond

Post by maddoxbonnie » Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:59 am

Knight, the sturdy playful big boy beauty of an American Bulldog, was transported today by PnP pilots John Dawson & Pete Bedell.

Knight was only able to do this because of the dedication that the IBCR volunteers continously show EVERYDAY in their local community of Washington, NC. (THX Denyce, Barb, Mary & Dr. Marty @ PAH). This sweet, innocent boy was to be euthanized (probably by gas since they do use a gassing chamber in the local shelter) one day PRIOR to Kim Barnes @ MD's American BullDog Rescue stepping up to the plate & agreeing to find this precious blue-eyed boy a foster home, giving the OK for IBCR to save/pull him to safety!

Knight's 1st flight was from Washington, NC Warren's Field w/ PnP pilot John Dawson, who's based out of KRIC, VA. Knight had his own personal Flight Attendant as John's wife Leesa helped too.
Pilot John took some AWESOME pix---http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1 ... 38262775ef. I've only figured out how to attach just a few on this forum...so hopefully this link will work because these pix "tell" a great story by showing a wonderful flight.

Knight met his 2nd ride in Richmond where PnP pilot Pete had flown in from his base of KGAI, MD. Pete also brought a co-pilot to keep Mr. Knight company. Once in MD, Eileen who is a volunteer for American BullDog Rescue picked up Knight at Martin State A/P. Sounds like Knight's 2nd flight went just as great as the 1st.

All of us, especially Knight, want to THANK PnP for this EXTREMELY SPECIAL service they provide...& introducing Knight to his NEW, safe life. Knight also says "THX for the safe flights!!"

THX to EVERYONE!!! IBCR- InnerBanks Canine Rescue (Denyce, Mary, Barb, PAH's Dr. Marty), American BullDog Rescue (Kim & Eileen), PnP (John, Pete, Leesa).
GOOD LUCK KNIGHT!!!

Sallie
PnPKnight5.jpg
Cheese---I'm ready, let's go.
PnPKnight5.jpg (48.98 KiB) Viewed 371 times
PnPKnightJD4.jpg
Thank you SOOOOO much- kissiekiss!
PnPKnightJD4.jpg (39.63 KiB) Viewed 371 times
PnPKnightPete2.jpg
I'm ready again, I'm ready, I'm ready...can we go yet???
PnPKnightPete2.jpg (48.41 KiB) Viewed 371 times