ADOPTED- 1 dog from MO to GA

Transport requests are moved to this forum when they are marked 'DONE'.
kmassey21

ADOPTED- 1 dog from MO to GA

Post by kmassey21 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:24 pm

We need to move a little cocker from Columbia MO to Atlanta GA or some where around there. Is there anyone that might be able to help with part of this transport?
Last edited by kmassey21 on Sat May 14, 2011 6:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Terry in Huntsville

Re: 1 dog from MO to GA

Post by Terry in Huntsville » Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:23 pm

We could move the Pup from Union City TN to Huntsville AL or from Huntsville to the Atlanta area. We are weekend, "severe clear" pilots so we will need the weather to cooperate as well as a few more pilots. There are several around the St Louis, Huntsville and Atlanta area that may be willing to help.

jray22

Post by jray22 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:21 pm

I could pick up in Huntsville and take to ATlanta.....

bross

Post by bross » Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:00 pm

Have any plans been made for this transport? It looks like I'm available on Monday, I could easily take a leg from Huntsville to Atlanta or even as far as Northwest TN or Southeast MO.

Terry in Huntsville

Post by Terry in Huntsville » Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:15 am

Not sure, I was hoping that someone from Missouri would be able to get the pup to UCY, I could pickup and transport to MDQ for pickup to ATL. I sent an e-mail to the sender and have heard nothing yet.

MuttsMom

Post by MuttsMom » Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:59 am

Please let me know what airport in Huntsville. I've arranged a lot of PNP transports, but have never gotten to see the actual plane to plane transport of a pooch :-)

bross

Post by bross » Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:07 am

Any airport is fine with me, but I'd suggest khsv, Huntsville International if possible. It would be great to meet you in person, Nancy!

MuttsMom

Post by MuttsMom » Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:47 am

Hsv International is more an hour from me and would take forever to get through security. If you ever use, Moontown Airport, that's not but about 25 min. It would be great to meet you too, Brandon.

Terry in Huntsville

Post by Terry in Huntsville » Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:50 am

If I can help, I'll fly from and to KMDQ as stated in the original post. Its in Meridianville, great airport, nice folks at Executive Flight Center, Full service FBO without the hassle of KHSV. Moontown 3M5 is a nice grass strip but some folks and lots of insurance companies don't like grass. I've not heard anything yet from the sender or any of the pilots in the St Louis area though. I'm only available Saturday and Sundays (sometimes Friday), severe clear, but it looks like we have the Southern end covered either way.
Terry
256-651-7649
tlbutts at earthlink dot net

P.S.
Nancy, If I am able to do a transport some fine day I'll give you a call, having never done this before I could use some help!
Terry

bross

Post by bross » Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:47 am

Sure, KMDQ would be fine with me. As you mentioned, I can't do grass so Moontown wouldn't work. Hopefully we'll hear back from the OP.